Students wishing to enroll in classes at South Central College but not complete a degree are called visiting students. This would include students wanting to enroll in courses for enrichment purposes or career advancement.
Visiting students will have the opportunity to enroll in classes later than degree seeking students. Visiting students must meet the necessary course prerequisites to be eligible for registration. Please review the course prerequisites before your registration date and contact us at 507-389-7220 – press 3 for Registration for assistance.
Visiting students will register and pay for classes using the MnSCU eServices site. Please download this document for detailed information regarding registration. To make a payment, click the Bills and Payments link following your completed registration. Any questions regarding payment may be directed to the Business Office at 507-389-7227.
To register as a visiting student:
- Search for Classes
Can't find a particular class? Minnesota Online lists online courses offered through all MnSCU schools
- Register online or Fill out and Submit the paper Registration Form for Non-Degree Seeking Student with the payment or billing information.
- Submit payment online or to the SCC Bookstore. Be sure to meet the payment deadlines to avoid course cancellation for non-payment.
South Central College encourages completion of the application process early to assure the best course availability.
- Summer 2018 - Friday, May 25th, 2018
- Fall 2018 - Friday, August 24th, 2018
- Spring 2019 - Friday, January 4th, 2019
Instructions for "How to Register as a Visiting Student at South Central College" (PDF)