Temporary job opportunities are currently available in various critical industries. Learn more on the Community Resources During the Covid-19 Pandemic webpage.
Remote Placement Options:
- Phone Appointments: On the day of your appointment, Candy Laven will contact you at the phone number provided in the appointment registration process. For privacy reasons, your call may come from a blocked or unknown number.
- Zoom Video Meeting: This video option will allow you to visually share information. Prior to your appointment, you will receive an email from Candy Laven providing a link to your scheduled appointment. It is important that you have reliable internet service. This is a great option if you would prefer a visual experience and it is easy to use.
Employment Services at South Central College
All SCC students are encouraged to utilize these FREE career development resources.
Our goal is to assist you with all aspects of your career development from the time you enter SCC through graduation and beyond. We can help with:
- Navigating your career options based on your strengths and skills
- Writing your resume’
- Pursuing an internship
- Practicing interviewing skills
In addition, you can always meet with the Placement Coordinator or Career Counselor to discuss your specific needs.
We look forward to helping you launch your professional future!
N. Mankato Campus
The Mankato Free Press
- Work Study Application
- Internship Application (see course instructor)
- 50 Most Recent Off Campus Job Postings
- Login to See the Full List of Off Campus Positions
- MNSCU Employment
- Minnesota Management & Budget
- Minnesota Works
- Graduate Follow up Survey
Employment at SCC
- Staff / Faculty Employment
- Class of 2007-2008
- Class of 2008-2009
- Class of 2009-2010
- Class of 2010-2011
- Class of 2011-2012
- Class of 2012-2013
- Class of 2013-2014
- Class of 2014-2015
- Class of 2015-2016
- Class of 2016-2017
- Class of 2017-2018